Manufacturing has emerged as one of the high growth sectors in India. Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi, had launched the ‘Make in India’ program to place India on the world map as a manufacturing hub and give global recognition to the Indian economy.
India’s ranking among the world’s 10 largest manufacturing countries has improved by three places to sixth position in 2015.
The Government of India has set an ambitious target of increasing the contribution of manufacturing output to 25 per cent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by 2025, from 16 per cent currently.
The next big shift in the Industrial Manufacturing industry is here. It is not just about quality and numbers, but also about adapting to the digital age of technology and information.
Reducing costs and improving productivity are ongoing challenges in this industry, and are the focus areas of our strategies for renewal and improvement using Next Generation MS (Management System). Modernization of legacy systems, reducing time to market through the use of agile practices, and automation in MS engagements are also key opportunities.
HOW GENEXTEK HELPS
GenexTek offers a comprehensive suite of solutions across the Manufacturing value chain.
- Supply Chain Management: Our suite of solutions reduce the complexity of the Supply Chain network by addressing inventory, improving procurement, streamlining product development and ensuring order fulfillment through efficient logistics
- Enhanced Product Development: Short product life cycles and rapidly changing technologies make product development time short. Our product life cycle and engineering solutions help in managing data and also building a component from the concept to the prototype stage in a fast manner
- Smart Manufacturing: We help in transforming standard Manufacturing processes into demand driven and digitally executed operations. Solutions include enhancing the Manufacturing intelligence in the shop floor with integrated planning and powering visibility through global operations management center
- Service Lifecycle Management: Our Service Lifecycle Management suite is designed to power your after-market services by controlling cost and increasing revenues in the areas of warranty, field-service, spare parts and installed base management
- Sustainability Management: We offer a unique suite of Sustainability and Energy Management applications that will allow you to perform real-time tracking of consumption, higher asset utilization and predict energy consumption patterns